INCLUDEnyc believes every young person should be fully included in school, in the workforce, in the community — and should have access to services and supports to succeed. INCLUDEnyc is the leading source of free training and information for young people ages 0-26 with known or suspected disabilities, their parents, and the professionals who support them.
We offer all programs and services for free:
- Online workshops and parent support groups
- Hundreds of resources on topics from birth to young adulthood
- Disability and special education news, information, & events
- Multilingual Help Line available in over 200 languages
Call our Help Line at 212-677-4660 (English) or 212-677-4668 (Español). Talk one-on-one with an INCLUDEnyc educator. We can help you:
- Determine how to support your infant, toddler, pre-schooler, school-age child, or young adult
- Understand special education, your rights, and supports
- Identify community resources
- Learn about public service benefits
- Develop parenting and advocacy skills
- Work with youth and families in your community
Other Ways to Connect:
- Fill out a Help Request Form.
- Register for a workshop.
- Visit www.includenyc.org and www.incluyenyc.org to sign up for our email list and view resources.
- Text SUBSCRIBE to 646-849-1328 for special education news and events. Para recibir avisos a través de mensajes de texto en español, envíe SUSCRIBIR al 646-849-2676.
A Selection of INCLUDEnyc Resources